ALIGN YOUR POTENTIAL AND ACCELERATE YOUR SUCCESS
Are you preparing for a larger role in leading your organization? Moving from "up through the ranks" to joining an organization at a higher level, or from "hands on" to strategist, is a huge jump in mindset and daily practice.
This two-day experiential leadership event will allow you to dive into what's needed as you advance in your company. And you'll push out of your comfort zone by working with horses at Fire Horse Ranch, just north of Phoenix, Arizona.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
High Potential Leaders and Executives (Directors, Assistant Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents); Leaders preparing to assume a larger role. Other titles may apply in your organization.
- How sustainable leadership practices impact your ability to advance in your company.
- How to identify where you are in your leadership journey and where you're headed.
- Working with the horses, you'll identify fears and obstacles that rein in your ability to lead.
- How to use Evidence-Based Leadership for an integrated approach to leading others.
- Through understanding your own internal leadership compass, you'll inspire and motivate yourself and others, feel a greater sense of purpose, get more done with much less effort and stress, and constantly attract positive and powerful people and success to you.
You'll combine your strategic career goals with self-awareness, understanding your strengths, and how to gain the momentum to unleash your leadership potential. Discover the unknown about yourself and the way that you lead!
ABOUT THE HORSES
Butler, Princess, and Max call Fire Horse Ranch home. You won't be riding these horses, you'll be standing beside them, leading them without a bridle, and interacting with them for periods of time throughout the two days.
You can read their stories at Fire Horse Ranch.
Princess and Butler are full-size horses, a Missouri Foxtrotter and an off-track Thoroughbred respectively. Max, on the other hand, is a full-grown miniature horse, who is also deaf. Each of these beauties understands their work with humans–to help people be the best leaders and the best version of themselves.
Are you ready for a different kind of leadership experience? This is it.
DAY ONE: Decenber 13, 2017
8:00 – 8:30 am Registration
8:30 am – 5:00 pm Workshop
5:00 – 7:00 pm Cowgirl/Cowboy Dinner and Networking
DAY TWO: December 14, 2017
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Workshop
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
Meals Included: Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Day One. Continental Breakfast and Lunch on Day Two.
Energy Leadership Index™ Assessment, Journal, Workshop Materials
TRAVELING TO PHOENIX
This is a great leadership experience for both local leaders and those outside of the Phoenix area!
Before or after Unbridled Leadership, we invite you to explore the Phoenix and Scottsdale area. Concerts, entertainment, casinos, golf courses, hiking — you name it and you can find it.
Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is a hub for American Airlines and Southwest, and serves all major and many smaller airlines. We recommend that you rent a car, but in case you don't, Uber, Lyft, taxis, and the Super Shuttle make it possible to get around. Sky Harbor is on the south side of Phoenix, while Fire Horse Ranch is approximately 35-40 miles to the north off of Carefree Highway. There is no public transportation available to get to Fire Horse Ranch.
The closest hotels to Fire Horse Ranch will be in the Carefree and Cave Creek areas. Here are some in the general area:
- Boulders Resort & Spa
- Carefree Resort & Conference Center
- Hilton Garden Inn – North Phoenix/Happy Valley
- Courtyard Marriott – North Phoenix/Happy Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites – North Phoenix/Happy Valley