The Spirit of the Arrow will inspire and motivate you! Through the energy and symbolism of the bow and arrow, as well as physically working with them, you’ll experience a day of creating balance, synergy, and momentum in your own life.
You’ll be expertly guided through the intricate dance of the bow (female energy) and the arrow (male energy) as they combined to create balance and forward momentum; a key combination that will free your spirit to fly straight and true and hit your target with confidence.
While learning how to shoot a real bow and arrow, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare your bow and arrow for use
- The right form and technique that will set you up for success
- How to aim at the target and successfully release your arrow
At the same time you’ll discover:
- How to clear and engage your body, mind, and Spirit to create what you desire
- Let go of your old story and create a new one
- Be centered and grounded while in the midst of the action and momentum of life.
- The success and lessons of learning something new
- Professional instruction on shooting a bow and arrow
- Equine Guided Discovery™ activities
- Active discussion and guidance on incorporating the lessons of the bow and arrow, as well as the horse, into your everyday life.
Date: Saturday, December 6th
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: 38254 N 1st Street, Phoenix, AZ 85086
Registration: $225, open to 6 participants
Diana Gogan, Coach, Equine Professional, and Reiki Master/Teacher
Joey Ogburn, Equine and Mounted Archery Professional.