The energy of the new moon is one of renewal and new beginnings. A time to reflect and review on what chapters to close and which to begin.
A new moon is also a time that encourages alignment with your Spirit, an opportunity that comes to us every 29 days. It's a time that the Earth, Moon, and the Sun are aligned with each other, where the Moon sits between the Earth and the Sun, with the sun shining on the side of the moon that we cannot see.
The Moon stones of the Medicine Wheel give us a way of understanding and celebrating these changes, both in the world around us and withon ourselves. October 23rd through November 21st, is the time of the Freeze Up Moon.
During this New Moon evening we'll explore identity, self-discovery, and vulnerability, all influenced by the energy of the Freeze Up Moon. Through ceremony, meditation, and an activity with the horses you'll:
- Release and close chapters that are done.
- Center yourself within your Spirit.
- Discover and connect with insights, wisdom, and guidance to navigate the path ahead.
- Harness the strength and creation power of vulnerability.
These will give you the wisdom and clarity to navigate the shifts and changes in the world around you, without losing yourself or creating constant struggle.
Join us for a refreshing and revitalizing experience to:
- Energize your goals and dreams
- Celebrate beginnings and creation, and
- Infuse the power of positive energy into your body, mind, and spirit
As part of our herd for the night you’ll experience:
- Smudging Ceremony to align, clear and center
- An Equine Guided Discovery™ activity
- Guided Meditation
- Fire Ceremony
Date: Saturday, November 18, 2017
Time: 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Location: 38254 N 1st St. Phoenix, AZ 85086
Horse and/or meditation experience is NOT necessary.
Your Shopping Cart