The full moon is about completion, letting go, and celebrating all that has been achieved. What energy will you be lassoing this full moon?
Join us for a refreshing and revitalizing experience to:
- Energize your goals and dreams
- Celebrate beginnings and creation, and
- Infuse the power of positive energy into your body, mind, and spirit
As part of our herd for the night you’ll experience:
- Group discussion and connection
- An Equine Guided Discovery™ activity
- Yoga Nidra (Yoga Nidra is a deep meditation experienced laying down or sitting)
- Fire Ceremony
Date: Friday, November 11, 2016
Time: 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Location: 38254 N 1st St. Phoenix, AZ 85086
Registration is open to 10 participants.
Horse and/or yoga experience is NOT necessary.
Your Shopping Cart