Just like people, your animal companion will find Reiki to be relaxing, healing and enjoyable. Valued by many pet owners, Reiki:
- supports medical conditions and treatments
- helps change and resolve behavioral issues
- helps release emotional trauma
- reduces stress and anxiety
- is a comfortable and supportive to animals ready to transition
Being gentle and non-invasive Reiki doesn't cause stress, discomfort, or pain, and yields powerful results.
Some of the things Reiki can help:
- Health issues
- Aging related concerns
- Changes in their environments (new home, addition or loss of other people or animals, change in routines, etc,)
- Recover froma trauma (abuse/neglect, moving, illness, injury, etc.)
- Behavioral issues
More information on Reiki can be found here.
Animal Reiki sessions are most effective when given in the animals normal environment, wether that be a stall, field, kennel, or home. This is where they are generally most comfortable and at ease. With this in mind I come to you. No need to transport your animal to a new, strange environment.
Your animal's Reiki session is given by Diana Gogan, a Reiki Master/Teacher and Animal Reiki Practitioner.
Additional Information about Scheduling Your Session
- Your Animal Reiki session is $75.
- To schedule your appointment please call or email us by clicking here.